Monday, October 3, 2011

HIV/AIDS

To be honest, I do not think about HIV/AIDS often. I do not know why but I think of this as a thing of the past, something we do not have to be scared of anymore. I do not think I know anyone who is infected right now. I do not view as just a disease that afflicts homosexuals. I think its affects everyone or at least used too. Were not often told to worry about it anymore it almost just associated with any other STD. I do not think this is right I just think that is how it is looked at by people of my age where I'm from.

The more I do thnk about I think I should definitely be more careful and worried about it now that I am at college and everything is different. I should all diseases more seriously. I think we should all get regular check ups at school and not just for sexually transmitted diseases.

2 comments:

  1. I believe in everything u stated. All of us are unaware of the consequences of unprotected sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that we should all go get a regular check-up because we never know if we're affected or not !

    ReplyDelete